NOTE: When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate
programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
One of the downsides of unboxing fashion on YouTube is that I don't always get to show what I actually keep. Usually, I don't make any final decisions until after the video goes live. Sometimes I like to try things on again or style the item with other things in my closet. And sometimes I look at my bank account and decide not to splurge! So I use my blog to report back on my final choices. You'll be able to check here for updates on what I kept and what I sent back. Today I've got my November Trendsend box to share with you. The video is right below and then my selections are below that. Enjoy!
• ALLISON JOY Francesca Button Front Halter Top $49.99 I adored the pattern on this halter top. I really wish it could have been on another style top...something bra friendly and that didn't have a million fabric buttons that were impossible to do up. This top wins the award for "Most Irritating Clasps," hands down. Beyond that, I didn't think this was the most flattering top and can see why it's been marked down.
p.s. - Think this top is for you? You can check it out here. For my money, I prefer this Allison Joy Wynn Snap Front Tank. It's bra friendly, but still has a trendy, dark floral pattern.
• BB DAKOTA Evermoore Dress $79 This is a pretty body-con dress...you've been warned! I prefer to not have my clothes cling to me in this manner, so it's not my cup of tea. That being said, I loved the neutral color and think this would be lovely layered under something like a vest.
p.s. - If body-con dresses are your jam, you can check this one out here. If you're looking for something a little less form-fitting, I'd try this one.
• LA MADE Cowl Racer Tank $49.99 This is simply bad design. There is no structure built into the neckline, causing it to flop around constantly. So irritating! If not for suck a glaring flaw, this might
have been an okay tank.
p.s. - I suggest you skip this tank and try this one from Express instead.
• LINE AND DOT Cardi Coat $108 This is actually a very nice substitute for a jacket on days that don't require a heavy coat. The material is substantial and cozy. Layered over a business casual outift, you're going to be ready to face a crisp, fall day. I was paused by the price. Although I'm sure this cardi coat is worth every penny, my gut was telling me I could probably find something similar at a better price (however, see my post script...)
p.s. - If you're in the market for something like this, you should definitely check the Line And Dot version out. I did some searching and turns out, most cardi coats are in the $100 range. So this is a really great option.
• MICHAEL STARS Gigi Mesh Pullover $89.99 This mesh pullover was giving me all the 80s vibes! I really did love the retro look of this top, but I really didn't love the price.
p.s. - This top has had a price drop since I received it. It may be worth checking out.
• MICHAEL STARS Boatneck Tank $68 The ribbing on this tank makes it SUPER soft. Of course, most things Michael Stars are super soft, so I wasn't surprised. It also has a nice fit IF you're not as busty as I am. This tank is great for layering under sweaters or blazers.
p.s. - Here's the Michael Stars top, if you're interested. BUT. Before you decide on it, check out this AMAZING $12 body suit from Target that gives similar vibes, has a better fit on most body types, and is so much less expensive!
• PEYTON JENSEN Leigha Smocked Skirt $49.99 I'm not really into skirts, so when I find one I like, there's something very special about it. This one has the most comfortable waistband and comes in such a great pattern. The length makes it perfect to wear with tall boots for fall or sandals when spring rolls back around. If you're between sizes, size down.
p.s. - Check out this beautiful skirt here.
• SPANX Leather Like Jogger $148 Wow, these babies are cozy! Way too cozy for Southern Arizona. I'm pretty sure I'd have a heat stroke in these. LOL! Even still, these have been the best fitting leather bottoms I've tried on this year. Factoring out the heat they produce, I'm still not convinced these are best ones out there.
p.s. - Check out this beautiful skirt here.
• SUNDRY Siene Tie Dye Midi Skirt $59.99 Another body-con piece that didn't make me feel comfortable. It looks great on the women modeling it, but on me? Not so much. It accentuated my curves in the worst way, making my hips look exaggerated. The fabric though, was buttery soft, and the length was perfect for showing off your shoes.
p.s. - See it on the models here.
• Z SUPPLY Emery Jogger $39.99 These joggers are the epitome of laid back and relaxed. The French Terry is soft and cozy, making these the perfect pant for hanging at home. I did find that there was an overly relaxed design to them, particularly through the hips. Though I would never wear these beyond my driveway, I spent a lot of time considering these...
p.s. - Are you considering them, too? Check them out here. I'm actually considering these from Old Navy.
I was disappointed that there wasn't more in this box to love! I started off with such high hopes, plus there were so many pieces. But, alas... What did you think of this box? Is there anything in this collection that you're interested in?
Let me know what you think! If you want to give Trendsend a try, you can use my referral link to save 20% off each item in your first order: click here!